The brush that meant so much...

I love your tiny blonde strands that are so very soft. I adore the way your hair curls up at the bottom. I could watch you push your bangs out of your face all day my sweet baby.
I remember when you were so little and you fit inside my arms, how bald your little head was, just tiny peach fuzz. Now your beautiful locks touch your shoulder tops. I play with your hair every single day, I love to find new styles and you love to hold the bands.
I hope you never grow to old to sit... in mamas lap, I hope you never get tired of mama brushing your soft hair back.
Thank you my sweet girl for letting mama brush your hair for so long today.


Check out
Real World Parenting Blog on Facebook
or
@realworldparentingblog on Instagram
for more short and sweet posts and pictures!


Comments

Popular Posts